Hi!

This is a great discussion. I though these could be useful for "future us"
and added a compilation of your slogans to the coworking wiki:
http://wiki.coworking.com/w/page/65783189/Coworking%20Slogans.

Feel free to edit: add more slogans, add your spaces links to your slogan,
or add comments. Every contribution is welcome.

Cheers,

Cristina Santamarina
Cobot <http://cobot.me> & Coworking Wiki <http://wiki.coworking.com>