The Knight Foundation partnered with the National League of Cities to
produce a report about 4 cities across America who are showing "bright
spots" in civic engagement. In Philadelphia, coworking & Indy Hall became a
big part of of the story. Also included were Austin, Chicago, and Detroit.

I'm immensely proud to have been included in these conversations and that
my quotes & photos of Indy Hall's members in action were used heavily in
the Philadelphia section of the report.

As coworking spaces continue to consider themselves engines of the economy
and the "future" of anything (let alone work), I urge you to take a spin
through this report to get a glimpse of what's happening from the point of
view of the foundations and organizations that are watching us intently.

The report is free and can be downloaded here:
http://www.nlc.org/Documents/Find%20City%20Solutions/Research%20Innovation/Governance-Civic/BrightSpots-FINAL_4-26.pdf

Enjoy :)

/ah
indyhall.org