Thanks Jerome. I think it was their CTO who said once that his legacy to
the World was to get rid of the PayPal pay button . . . I couldn't find
much info about their Bank Payments on their website but we'll give them a
call and see what can they offer and what's the user's experience when
authorizing payments.

Cheers!

Adrian