Hi this is my first time posting to the group!

I'm the Australian editor of Shareable Magazine <http://www.shareable.net>. I'm
writing a story for Shareable on government support for coworking in
Australia and wondered if anyone knows of any initiatives around the
country? I know City of Sydney has "affordable creative spaces" and the SA
government is putting money into Hub Adelaide. Do you know of any examples
at either local, state or federal level where government supports coworking
for economic development or building creative capital? Also appreciate if
you could put me in touch with any relevant people.

Regards,
Darren

--
Darren Sharp | Editor Australia, Shareable <http://shareable.net/> |