Dear Collegues

we are currently carrying out a project relating to the Co-Working Spaces
around Europe. We would like to make an e-book which can show the variety
of the European Co-Working Spaces.  So we’d like to get some info on any
Co-Working space you may have  or you are presently frequenting. In order
to get this info we have created a very brief poll for completion. Would
you be so kind as to take few minutes and fill in the form which follows ?

Thanks a million for your effort. Much appreciated.

on behalf of Rigas Rimini

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/18yXUoS0ErONK4HzjZlP5zEjxd1-pjJte3b6Mc1khD4o/viewform