Hi Chana,

We are the developers of  Openbravo for Coworking spaces management
solution, a comprehensive cloud-based solution to manage the complete
coworking space operations from member relationship and sales through to
operations and finances. As I don't want to seem too commercial, I invite
you to judge it by yourself ;-)

Here is our website link: http://www.openbravo.com/coworking
Demo Center: http://www.openbravo.com/resources/demo/center

We're also delivering a couple of webinars so you're invited to join us is
you want to know more: See our event's
calendar<http://www.openbravo.com/content/openbravo-events>

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help with.

Best regards,

Carme.