I've had a language school student intern with me at Camaraderie for the
past 2wks doing research on coworking spaces in Canada and developing a
survey to send to the spaces we have listed. It's the first time we've done
a comprehensive survey on just the Canadian spaces, and one that will be
valuable to know how we can work together as a national collective.

When I announced it to the CoworkingCanada google group, I also got a
number of offers of help from other spaces to lend their interns to the
project and general support for such a project.

The survey is being deployed to Canadian spaces today.

I'm really excited about this survey and looking forward to reading and
sharing the results. We'll be sure to share results here too!
r.



*____________________
rachel young
*[email protected]

*We're now at 2241 Dundas St W, 3rd floor*
*(between Bloor and Roncesvalles)*
*Toronto, ON  M6R 1X6*
*See details at http://bit.ly/MovingToRoncy.*

*Find us online:*
Website/blog <http://camaraderie.ca> and
Newsletter<http://bit.ly/camaraderienewsletter>
Google+ <http://bit.ly/CamaraderiePlus>, Twitter<http://twitter.com/camaraderie>
, Facebook <http://bit.ly/9zv3Fx>, and LinkedIn<http://bit.ly/CamaraderieGroup>

-- 
Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to