Tuan Anh Phan,

Thank you ror your reply.
It was two and a half years ago!!! but it's still not too late.
Glad to hear from you.

We will have Coworking Asia Conference in this September.
See the 2nd page below:

http://www.deskmag.com/en/-GCUC-Spain-Europe-Asia-evolution-coworking-conferences

I have some friends in HoChiMinh, and I will visit you one day.
Keep in touch.

Kyo paxi
PAX Coworking, Tokyo.

2013/6/28 Tuan Anh Phan <liagl...@gmail.com>

> Hello,
>
> Hope my reply is not too late. You can check out my coworking space
> (GekkoSpace) at
> www.facebook.com/gekkospacevietnam<https://www.facebook.com/gekkospacevietnam?fref=ts>
>  .
> You can contact me directly at tuan...@thien-an.com if you have any
> questions, comments.
>
> The place is in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Tuan Anh
>

> On Friday, December 10, 2010 6:49:48 AM UTC+7, paxi wrote:
>>
>> Hello, coworkers!
>>
>> I'm Kyo Satani, the owner of  PAX Coworking, Tokyo.
>> We are having a business plan contest in the coming Spring.
>> And the winner will be entitled one-year right to use
>> our coworking space.
>>

>> btw, is there any coworking space in Cairns, Australia, and
>> Saigon(HoChiMinh), Vietnam? I will be there in a month.
>>

>> Cheers!
>>
>> --
>> Kyo paxi
>> http://coworking.jp/ <http://beemanet.com/>