Hello World!

Things continue to move forward here in the land of Open Coworking and I
figured it's time to send an update out.  I know it can be difficult to see
what's going on because I haven't been great about keeping everyone
informed. That's one area that is clear to see we need some help with.
 There are many opportunities to get involved and I want to throw out a
general invitation for anyone that wants to participate.  Please let me
know if you are interested and we can find a role for you.

At a high level, we have two big projects on the table right now (and
always more in the works).  Our primary project is the Coworking Wiki, lead
by Cristina Santamarina, and we are also launching the Coworking Map
project soon, lead by Oren Salomon.  These both bump into the Coworking
Visa so that's getting a lot of attention as well.  I also need help with
the organization as a whole to build it into something sustainable... that
is not propped up by my passion, good will, and volunteer hours.    If you
have non-profit experience and time to contribute, I'd love to hear from
you.

So that's where we are at!  I've been at this two years now although
technically the non-profit was formed in March of 2012.  I'm very excited
about what this can grow into and what we can accomplish together.  Can you
help?

Jacob

---
Office Nomads - Individuality without Isolation
http://www.officenomads.com -  (206) 323-6500