The Nadine version of this broke when I recently upgraded to Django 1.5.
 I'm sure it's an easy fix but I've been too busy to dig into why the API
stopped working.  I'm going to start playing with it all again soon now
that I'm upgrading our Twitter Alert light to include a screen.  So many
projects...

Jacob

---
Office Nomads - Individuality without Isolation
http://www.officenomads.com -  (206) 323-6500