PS Great link on software options for coworking....
http://www.deskmag.com/en/quick-guide-to-coworking-space-management-software-817
Becky....

On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 2:15 AM, <coworking@googlegroups.com> wrote:

>   Today's Topic Summary
>
> Group: http://groups.google.com/group/coworking/topics
>
>    - Coworking Visa Map <#13fbd59f18ce367d_group_thread_0> [1 Update]
>    - What do you use to track attendance across
> events?<#13fbd59f18ce367d_group_thread_1>[2 Updates]
>    - Open Coworking Help <#13fbd59f18ce367d_group_thread_2> [1 Update]
>    - Gelatine - a user checkin-system to improve networking in coworking
>    spaces <#13fbd59f18ce367d_group_thread_3> [1 Update]
>    - History of Coworking <#13fbd59f18ce367d_group_thread_4> [1 Update]
>
>   Coworking Visa
> Map<http://groups.google.com/group/coworking/t/5d662a56b7d6338b>
>
>    Alex Hillman <dangerouslyawes...@gmail.com> Jul 07 11:42PM -0400
>
>    Totally love this. Beautifully simple. Absolutely adding this to our
>    site
>    and member material!
>
>    I just tweeted at you that Indy Hall doesn't seem to be on the list but
>    we're on the wiki page -
> ...more<http://groups.google.com/group/coworking/msg/dcd600546fa5ef14>
>
>    Back to top. <#13fbd59f18ce367d_digest_top>
>
>   What do you use to track attendance across
> events?<http://groups.google.com/group/coworking/t/a71ee2e3bf803437>
>
>    Julia Ferguson <ju...@coworkfrederick.com> Jul 07 03:43PM -0700
>
>    Based on what we heard at GCUC earlier this year, we've ramped up the
>    events in our space. So far events have been free, but we're about to
>    start
>    charging for them and have been reviewing the many
> ...more<http://groups.google.com/group/coworking/msg/a05d743025934b70>
>
>    Back to top. <#13fbd59f18ce367d_digest_top>
>

>    Jerome Chang <jer...@blankspaces.com> Jul 07 05:53PM -0700
>
>    You can switch to another booking app, or perhaps export each event
>    list to Excel. Have one column per event. Then find and sort based on
>    repeated names.
>

>    Jerome
>
>    ...more <http://groups.google.com/group/coworking/msg/9479f53c501fba7e>
>
>    Back to top. <#13fbd59f18ce367d_digest_top>
>
>   Open Coworking
> Help<http://groups.google.com/group/coworking/t/ba52ca76224f37c7>
>
>    Jacob Sayles <ja...@officenomads.com> Jul 07 01:18PM -0700
>
>    Thank you everyone for the offers to help. I realize I sent that out
>    right
>    before a long holiday weekend and I apologize for not getting back to
>    everyone promptly. I'll send individualized,
> ...more<http://groups.google.com/group/coworking/msg/3dc0e370aea51b4d>
>
>    Back to top. <#13fbd59f18ce367d_digest_top>
>
>   Gelatine - a user checkin-system to improve networking in coworking
> spaces <http://groups.google.com/group/coworking/t/f5a1706516e81388>
>
>    Jacob Sayles <ja...@officenomads.com> Jul 07 12:50PM -0700
>
>    The Nadine version of this broke when I recently upgraded to Django
>    1.5.
>    I'm sure it's an easy fix but I've been too busy to dig into why the
>    API
>    stopped working. I'm going to start playing with
> [...]

*Becky H. Smith, Ed.D., Founder*

*Blue Ocean Innovation Center, Montana's First Co-working Community*
1820 W. Lincoln St.
Bozeman, MT 59715

406-551-1262

406-579-2849
<becky.sm...@vistage.com>
bsmith...@gmail.com
i...@blueoceaninnovationcenter.com

*[image:
https://view.vistage.com/images/brandcentral/signature/US_Signature.gif]*

This e-mail is a private communication and may contain confidential
information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any disclosure,
copying,
distribution or use of the information contained in or attached to this
e-mail is strictly
prohibited. Please notify the sender of the delivery error by replying to
this message
and then delete this e-mail. Thank you.