True, population is a factor, but it seems to me that coworking communities
don't need thousands of people in them to be viable.  If real-estate is
cheep you can make a space that can get by with 40 or so members and even a
town of 5000 probably has 40 people who want to work together.

Jacob

---
Office Nomads - Individuality without Isolation
http://www.officenomads.com -  (206) 323-6500