Just wanted to drop in and introduce myself.  My name is Chris, I own Our
Place Pensacola, which is a coworking facility in Pensacola FL.  I opened
in October of 2012.  It's a smaller facility, but is multifaceted.
Meaning, the business/building has more than one functionality keeping it
afloat.  I not only have the coworking aspect, but also rent out the
"downstairs"area for small functions on weekends (like showers, receptions,
etc.)
Pensacola is a smaller market, not like a thriving metro area, so it  has
taken a while for the coworking idea to catch on.  And even still it seems
a foreign concept.  However, I hold out hope that this is the wave of the
future!!  I'm already looking at another building for expansion in the
coming year.  Fingers crossed/Wishful thinking!

Question for the panel...What has been your experience as far as time from
opening the business to seeing a profit?

Thanks,

Chris