This is actually one of the areas we are targeting with our plan, to get
coworking spaces into suburbs and smaller communities that want them.

One of our main goals is to bring awesome people together to do awesome
things and give them an awesome place to do it.  And we are doing it in
that order.

Our planning for this started 4 years ago with the idea for a more worker
friendly coffee shop, as that evolved we came across the concept of
coworking and now that is the primary focus.  But even among my friends,
most had never heard of coworking before.  So we are seeing that there is
educational component as well.  So we are looking to build and educate a
community at the same time.

140+ likes on our facebook page in just over two weeks says we are heading
in the right direction.

Keep at it, you'll figure it out and be fine.

Be safe.

RC