Hey RC,

Thanks so much for the thoughtful and encouraging response! It means a lot.
I have tried a few of those things, and I'm particularly focused on meetup
groups and finding and connecting to people on a one-to-one basis.

In regard to #3, I'm workin' on that! There's only one other coworking
space in the area, and that's about 40 minutes away. I've been trying to
meet with the co-founders for quite some time actually.

I'm also trying to put on some kind of professional development classes or
workshops here, and I've been connecting to various organizations and
institutions and getting some support for such a thing. It's a little bit
difficult in summer when schools and colleges aren't in session and all the
faculty are gearing up for the start of the year, but I do agree that it's
a really great idea and it makes people see the space as a place of value.

If you're ever in the area, please stop by! I lived in Madison for 7 years
(went to school at UW), so I absolutely love that city. It's exciting that
coworking has suddenly (finally) started to take off there in the last year
or two.

Thanks,
Matthew