Dear All,

A group of coworking spaces in Prague (including my space) put together a
simple program to let members more-or-less share membership across
participating spaces, even spaces in the same city. We'd love it if you'd
add your coworking space (or other shared workspace) to the list: the more
spaces there are the more value it will have for all of us. Or just have a
look and give us your feedback: www.coworkingwithoutborders.com. It's new
and collaborative and we could definitely use the insight that others have
to offer.

*Coworking Without Borders* is an Open Coworking <http://opencoworking.org/>
project. There are no contracts and no money exchanges between spaces or
with Coworking Without Borders. And it designed to add value everyone who
 participates.

Thanks to any of you for your input!

Best,
Will

PS: I already mentioned this in a separate thread, so sorry for the repeat,
but I wanted to be sure it wasn't lost in the content of that other thread.