Thanks Steve, your data is really interesting too. Those kinds of
stats/trends definitely influenced the concept, and we're hoping that with
the data we're collecting from sign-ups and votes, we'll be able to produce
even more. The variety of respondents so far has been surprising. Think
we've hit on something that could be very useful to a variety of people.