Since we can't make a graphic timeline, and that might be unnecessary
anyway, I put up a simple table at
http://wiki.coworking.com/w/page/68852527/History%20of%20Coworking%20-%20a%20timeline

It generously lifts text from Craig's blog post, Deskmag's Sep 2 article
about the history of coworking, and some other places around the internet
that I can't remember.

It needs some work, including the launch of coworking books (Angel? Tony?),
when the coworking blog launched and ceased, the dates of when some other
collectives formed, when Deskmag started, etc,, but it's a fluid starting
point. Please add significant dates to it (not the date your space opened,
unless you started something truly unique like Cubes & Crayons).
r.

*____________________
rachel young
*rac...@camaraderie.ca

*We're now at 2241 Dundas St W, 3rd floor*
*(between Bloor and Roncesvalles)*
*Toronto, ON  M6R 1X6*
*See details at http://bit.ly/MovingToRoncy.*

*Find us online:*