For those of you unfamiliar with this report, it is THE most valuable data set
we have at our disposal as an industry - and it's totally free.

    Don't skip reading the full report. It's packed with insights about the
people most likely to get value from coworking.

    Thanks for sharing, Steve. Looking forward to your redux as always!

/ah
indyhall.org