Yes, thank you Ashley and Sam for the advice! We're definitely planning to
set expectations accordingly for what we're able to offer, and won't be
charging a commission. I like the idea of charging a flat "hanging fee"
just so that there is an understanding of a transaction taking place, but
we'll probably set that price based on whether the person organizing the
show is a member of the space or not.

They're talking about running the show in November, I'll be sure to report
back on how it went, and anything we learned in the process.

Andy Soell
The Salt Mines
http://saltmines.us