A new cafe just opened up in our neighborhood, about a block from our
coworking space.

This is what they tweeted on opening day:
https://twitter.com/menageriecoffee/status/375650457898999808

In spite of the fact that our coworking space has free coffee, and VERY
GOOD free coffee, having a great cafe nearby has *always *proven a valuable
asset. We're symbiotic, in a way: they're another option for our members to
take a break/have a meeting *run by a nice group of people who we like to
spend time with*, and they're able to recommend us as as* a great group of
people that they like to spend time with*, who happen to share a workspace
that's more optimized for certain kinds of work.

As with everything, this has nothing to do with "cafes" and everything to
do with people - more specifically the attitudes of local business owners
and how they can work better together than they can alone.

For us, I'm pretty sure we're gonna go together like peanut butter and
chocolate.

/ah
indyhall.org
coworking in philadelphia