Greetings!

I write from SoTechie Spaces – coworking network expanding to Cincinnati.
 At this time we are focused on establishing relationships with local
members of the professional community.

September 24th is Cincy Coworking Kickoff.  Would love to invite the
community to Day 1 of coworking as well as our 1st meetup to follow the
coworking day.

Our space will be ideal for future meetup events!

Any interested in joining please email ci...@sotechiespaces.com

Best Regards,

Nancy Gonzalez
Director, SoTechie Spaces
3911/3909 Reading Road Cincinnati, OH 45215
http://sotechiespaces.com