Hi Liane,

Actually we tweaked that idea already, but for a specific reason.  We are
not going to charge vendors who graduated from or are currently
participating in TechTown's Retail Bootcamp or SWOT City (place based
entrepreneurship) program.  For other commercial vendors we will charge a
fee.  We are not sure what that fee will look like yet.  We are thinking it
will either be a percentage of the food revenue or a flat fee.

We will charge a refundable deposit no matter what for all vendors.  Right
now we are thinking a $100 a day.  Does that seem steep?  The way I figured
that out: If the vendor sells a normal lunch for roughly $7 a day, with
10-15 lunches purchased, that would be over $100 in revenue. We are
basically trying to cover the minimum a person would take in a day.
Obviously we hope more than 10-15 buy lunch, but since this is new space we
may not see many people at first.

Hope this helps, and awesome to hear others thinking about this issue.  Let
me know what you think and would love to hear other's ideas or questions.

Isaac