Hi guys! We're giving away Gold Cards on Facebook, think you could share?
people just have to like the post to enter- http://on.fb.me/GI1lFK

They're Regus Gold Cards - for either 3, 6 or 12 months. Giving you access
to 1600+ lounges worldwide, wi-fi, workspace, refreshments etc.

They'll get you access to 1600+ Regus lounges worldwide, including wifi,
refreshments etc. Great for travelling startuppers!

Hi again all,

Some of you may have read my previous posts here, or heard about Regus
Connect on the  coworking grapevine. If not - here's a quick spiel: Regus
is bringing together their 40,000+ SME customers in the UK face-to-face
with the local freelancers they need. We'll be launching these dedicated
coworking hubs in 10 Regus centres all over the UK this January 2014, and
have been asking the public to vote to decide which ones on our website -
regusconnect.com.

We've had a great response so far, and now we're upping the ante a little
bit! Everyone voting/registering on the site is being treated to 5 free
day-passes to Regus lounges, with fast secure wi-fi, refreshments, admin.
You can just turn up and crack on with your work. It's our way of showing
you the kind of location, space and community you could be working from if
you get involved in Regus Connect. You can find out more about the promo,
and about our Gold Card contest on Facebook (what can I say, we're feeling
generous!) here - http://tmblr.co/ZC2zrqx0s1RV

They're really useful little passes to have around for freelancers,
business travellers etc, so thought you might all appreciate the heads up!

Suky