Walt,
What is the status of things now?  I see you posted this 4 years ago and
I'm wondering what has transpired.
I have visited a couple of the co-working spaces in L.A. (Culver City and
Hollywood) and really like them.  Not sure that T.O. would have the
interested to support keeping one open.  What have you found after this
inquiry?

Lori