I totally agree with the spirit of what's being said here, but I just want
to reinforce that it's never too late to "right the ship" after going about
things the wrong way. We launched our coworking space in the worst possible
way: Signed the lease ourselves, fixed it up while not telling too many
people about it, and opened the doors just expecting people to flock to us.
After four months of loneliness, it was clear that we weren't going about
it the right way, and we changed tack to focus more on building a community
rather than filling a space. In the eight months that followed, we built up
a thriving, supportive core of nearly two dozen members and, as a side
effect, have outgrown our original space

If I had it to do over again, I would absolutely do it differently—that
said, we've still managed to get to a good place despite our initial
missteps. It's never too late to turn things around once you get your focus
where it should be.

Andy Soell
The Salt Mines
http://saltmines.us