Hi Sharon,

To shift risk, you can:
- sign up enough members each paying enough months up front to open without
need of a loan.
- get loans from members or supportive people at a high interest rate to be
paid back conditional on money coming in.
- negotiate to have an early termination fee on the lease.
- minimize expenses on lease, furniture, staff early on. Take over an
existing business' lease and furniture.
- get early revenue from event rentals as priority until recurring revenue
from members becomes the main business.
- get people who know and refer many people to refer their communities to
you.
- start by having monthly then weekly then daily Jellies to start with many
people working together.

Sincerely,