We are happy to help, but yes, we are going to need a little bit more to go
on.  I suspect that from the tone of the email you mostly need reassurance
that you are on the right track.  I can't say much to that but I can tell
you that it's a fun world to live in here in coworking land.  Welcome.  You
are not alone.

Jacob

---
Office Nomads - Individuality without Isolation
http://www.officenomads.com -  (206) 323-6500