http://www.quora.com/Coworking/Are-there-any-successful-coworking-spaces-located-in-a-suburban-area-rather-than-within-the-city

I know there are a bunch of folks on this list who are far more expert than
me when it comes to rural/suburban coworking, so I wanted to share the
above question to see if someone wanted to share their answers!

If you've never answered a Quora question before, it's a pretty massive Q&A
site where anyone can ask or answer a question, and then the original asker
as well as other people can vote the best answers to the top. There's
questions on all KINDS of topics, and the coworking Q&A section is pretty
vast (once you get past all of the "where's the best/cheapest/coolest place
to cowork in city X").

I've answered quite a few questions about coworking there
already: http://www.quora.com/Alex-Hillman/answers

HAPPY NEW YEAR :)