This is a question I've been struggling with lately too... up until now our
membership has been mostly individual freelancers, but several are starting
to bring on interns and contractors. What we've landed with is allowing
members who bring on other members at half price, with the following
conditions:

1) The new member is only there working on projects directly related to the
host member's work
2) The new member is at the same or lower membership level than the host
member
3) Both memberships are paid for by the same credit card (to avoid
collections hassles)

Under this setup, the new member gets all of the perks of a regular member,
and the host member gets a bit of a discount to help their growth. I spoke
with another space operator here in town yesterday, and while they don't
offer discounts for additional memberships like this, they do allow
full-time desk renters to split their desk with another person for a
$25/month surcharge.

I'm sure there are a million ways to handle this situation, but this is
what we're running with for the time being.

Andy Soell
The Salt Mines
http://saltmines.us