Hi all. I just got my ticket for GCUC, the national coworking conference, for
this May 1-3 in Kansas City. I'm not at all one of the organizers, but
nonetheless I'd love to see everyone attend. So I'm reminding everyone that
prices go up tomorrow from $350 to $400.

 http://gcuc.co/2014/­

...and as a little bonus, joining COSHARE.co gets you a 15% discount if you use
"coshare" in the coupon area.

JEROME CHANG

Mid-Wilshire
5405 Wilshire Blvd (2 blocks west of La Brea) | Los Angeles CA 90036
ph: (323) 330-9505

Downtown
529 S. Broadway, Suite 4000 (@Pershing Square) | Los Angeles CA 90013
ph: (213) 550-2235