Hi Em,
I work for Cobot, an app for coworking spaces, and we also run our own
space in Berlin, co.up. We don't do consulting, but are starting to put up
resources available for anyone interested in opening a coworking space -
the discussion about service agreements, different membership options,
billing and payments knowledge... you can take a look at
http://learn.cobot.me. Are there any specific topics you are interested in?
Cheers,
Cristina