This is rad, thanks for sharing Steve.

It's worth pointing out that this aligns well with what Dan Pink
outlines<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6XAPnuFjJc>as the three key
components of the new "operating system" that supports
creative work forces: autonomy, mastery, and purpose.

*Autonomy - The urge to direct our own lives.*

*Mastery - The desire to get better and better at something that matters  *

*Purpose - The yearning to do something that we do in the service of
something larger than ourselves.*

/ah
indyhall.org
coworking in philadelphia