Wendy,

Before establishing our coworking space (Fuse) in Boulder I attempted
something on a smaller scale at Wild Sage Cohousing.

We had a big office in our common house that was essentially being used for
storage and the finance team's needs. I repurposed it and got it set up
with a few desks, etc, but found that no one took advantage of it except
for me.

This is by no means a valid test, but I do want to share that of 32 units,
only two (including myself) are represented in a local coworking space.

It's not that it can't work. I just don't think it's as much of a natural
fit as it may at first seem.