There are so many new spaces popping up left and right - I was just
wondering if everyone wanted to share their favorites. That way, if you're
ever in a different city, you know which shared workplaces to check out
first!

I'll start - my favorite is the one I work out of now -
UberOffices<http://uberoffices.com/>in downtown Washington, DC. I love the
people and it's really easy for me
to get to. Also, they're opening an incredible rooftop deck this summer
which will just be an added perk.

Would love to hear where others work (particularly, NY, Boston, LA,
Chicago).

Thanks!