Thanks Alex—I saw that post a while back, but I think I would have a mutiny
on my hands if I even *suggested* we switch away from French press. I'm
really looking for something that just handles the boiling water. Did a
little more searching and found this one from Bunn<http://amzn.com/B0000DIWV2>
but
was a little sticker shocked. I guess that's the difference between
consumer and professional level equipment, though.