Hi Elizabeth, You contacted me about this too. I'm hoping I can get my open this year, but there are a lot of obstacles. I wish you the best because it's been a long road for me and I haven't even got the location open yet. : )
On Tuesday, April 15, 2014 10:14:26 AM UTC-4, Elizabeth Wood wrote: > > Hey, all! > > I'm a new member of this community and looking forward to getting involved > in the co-working conversation! > > We're in the very early planning stages of a new co-working community in > Cincinnati that will offer part-time, on-site childcare. Does anyone have > any insights or experience in this space? A recent focus group we hosted > indicated that there is a HUGE market for this concept, but we're still > trying to get a handle on how it will actually play out. > > We want to be perceived as a sweet co-working community FIRST, *then* as > a community that also offers part-time childcare for working parents. Any > insights? > > Thanks! > Elizabeth > > > -- Visit this forum on the web at http://discuss.coworking.com --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Coworking" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

