Hello-

My name is Jamie Henderson and I am the Community Manager for ECO-SYSTM, a
new coworking space launching in June in SOMA - 540 Howard St - in the
heart of San Francisco.  I am really excited to be a part of this group and
learn from all the members who are veterans in the coworking ecosystem.

I look forward to contributing to and interacting with the group!

Best,

Jamie Lyn Henderson
@ECOsystmSF