Wow that's great Fabrizio, and thanks for the welcoming.  I live in
southfield. I know that there are some places in and around my city, but I
think it wouldn't hurt to open another one. I guess I have some fears about
being able to stay afloat and maintaining a space, with so many other
options around me.

Were there already coworking spaces in or around your town before you
opened?