Ohhh my gosh that would be so awesome and such an incentive to get a
full-time membership at a coworking space to trade with others.

Personally, I'd need to feel a lot of security in the program (for my
home's sake), much in a way that airbnb provides (and even couch surfing,
which I've never heard bad things about!). But I'd certainly love to
participate and would bet that others would love the idea, too, so keep
this group posted on how that comes along!