Greetings Everyone,

This email is for anyone who is interested in Lockitron. We (Citizen Space)
have had a long history with Positron since 2010. We were lucky to have them
as members, and be one of the earliest users (for better or worst).  I have
also installed one of the more sophisticated implementations of the product
at our sister space, Connection SF. The product is stable, and our members
absolutely love it.  If you have any specific questions about the product,
drop us an email directly at mana...@citizenspace.us , or if you need an
inside connect to get you a lock NOW because you need it for your space.

You can also come check the product and meet the founders at the Coworking
Week 2014 in SF August 2nd-9th.  If you would like to participate, you can
still grab 100% FREE tickets until this Friday at
http://coworkingweek2014.eventbrite.com/

Any space operators or brands interested in organizing your own Coworking
week event, or sponsoring ours can join our organizers conference call next
week by emailing us your contact info, and we will add you to the email list
of organizers.

Kind regards,
Toby

--