Hello all!

Hope you all had a good weekend. We, as Indiegrove attended to the Small
Business Expo on last Thursday and it was very good. In one of those
presentations during the Expo, using QR codes behind the business or
postcards would be very useful said the speaker. I am not sure how right he
is and that's why I opened this discussion. What do you think about using
QR codes when it comes to selling the coworking ? I don't think a fair
amount of people use the QR codes nowadays, it's just not easy to use in my
view. All comments/suggestions are welcomed.

Thanks!

-Ender

www.indiegrovejc.com