Hi Steve,

You've nearly plagarized my article here
(http://dangerouslyawesome.com/2012/01/how-much-does-it-cost-to-start-a-coworking-space/),
 and repurposed our data to create info graphics without so much as a link to
the original work or data. It looks like you did this across two articles, in
many cases wholesale copying my writing and only changing tense. I love seeing
our ideas shared, but this is totally not the way to do it.

As nearly anyone I've worked with will attest, I'm rather generous with sharing
and allowing people to repurpose our lessons and even raw data - but most
people at least ask if it's okay first. And when they do, all I ever ask for is
a citation.

If you'd like to share my work with your readers, that's cool. But please don't
try to pass it off as your own.

/ah
indyhall.org
betterwork.co