>  it might not be managed with a front desk/community manager or similar.

All the more reason to want something where your non-agency coworking
members to be looking out for things :)

Alex, I take it that your GroupBuzz forum came in really handy in this
> case, huh?

That's....a really good question - I don't actually think it did, at least
not *directly*. list.

Like I said in my other thread about GroupBuzz, it's less of an "add-on
backchannel" and a more of a community gather place unto itself. Those
lines are definitely blurry, as stuff about the space is among the topics
that gets discussed online.

But this time, it was the coworking space that was leaking, not GroupBuzz ;)

If history repeats itself, my bet is that if George couldn't have gotten
ahold of anyone, he would've posted something though.

Now, if GroupBuzz *did* play a role, it might've been explicit, like
helping George look up contact info for someone who he thought could help,
or a bit more implicit, like the fact that George's participation in
GroupBuzz reinforces that sense of "looking after things" because it does
come up in conversations quite a bit.

Either way, I'm definitely guessing. I will have to check with the crew who
was involved tomorrow to find out for sure.

The only active role that I KNOW GroupBuzz played this time was
communicating what happened and publicly acknowledging the folks who
helped.

/ah
indyhall.org
coworking in philadelphia