I used to work for a contract furniture dealer - we often went to Versteel and
Falcon for folding training tables, however I don't think their price will beat
those.  You may check out Uline, its not contract but they have some surprising
prices.  Also, depending on how many training tables you plan to store,
sometimes using ones without casters but storing and moving on a dolly made to
move them can be a great space-saving.