Hello Tony & All,
I'm working with a client on a budget for a space and would love to see any
cash flow projections that this group is willing to share. I'm also just
looking for a list of budgeted items just to make sure that we are thinking
of everything when it comes to potential expenses.
Happy to sign an NDA for anyone who needs it. Thanks to all of you - what
an amazing group!
-Amy