Hi Everyone,

HIVE44 Business Center is located Fenton Mo. in St. Louis County. We have
been open for almost 3 years, we have had ups and downs, but we are holding
strong!
We are the 1st and only coworking/shared workspace in the county. There are
are 5 Independent like us in the city, however St. Louis City funds their
own incubator which they are currently opening a coworking center
too....ANYWAY....I have finally persuaded a city official to OPEN their
Minds to the opportunity that they have by having a private coworking
center, how they can use it to benefit the community, to become the only
city in St. Louis County that has a coworking business center. I do not
want money from the city, I need no funding from ANY government official/
department. We have become successful and continue to grow. What I want is
their support, to promote HIVE44 as the City of Fenton Business Center.

I would like to get any information, success stories, links to news
articles you may know of and any ideas of how coworking and cities work
together for economic growth of their community..

Any past archived topic of discussion would help too!!

 .