I think the maximum on any one day is the main number to be aware of as you
plan for growth -- that way everybody always has room for them when they
come in, and the room capacity within your city's zoning laws is never
exceeded.

1/3rd (members and guests and visitors there at any one time as a percent
of members) is high for any coworking place I've visited or worked at that
has mostly memberships with open seating. Memberships with reserved desks
can be as high as 100% or more. In comparison, I've heard that most gyms
are 10%.

--
Alex Linsker
Collective Agency's Community Organizer / Proprietor