At Workantile, we have shifted to old-fashioned chalkboards. They are
relatively inexpensive, chalk is relatively inexpensive, and they are
easier to clean. If you leave dry erase marker on a whiteboard for a long
period of time, it can get difficult to erase. That is never an issue with
chalk.

On Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 7:40 AM, Angel Kwiatkowski <fccowork...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Reviving this old thread as I take the Cohere blog back to the basics. I
> finally wrote down the step by step instructions for making your own
> clear/whiteboards.
> http://coherecommunity.com/blog/diy-coworking-office-furniture-whiteboards
>
> Coming soon--DIY furniture, DIKEA, how I won craigslist and more :)
> Angel
>
> On Thursday, April 14, 2011 10:34:13 AM UTC-6, J. Scheine wrote:
>>
>> Attn. Coworkers:
>>
>> I'm wondering if anyone here has any experience with IdeaPaint or
>> Rustoleum White board paint. I have 2 isolated back offices which will
>> be additional free space for coworkers when my facility The Business
>> Corners opens in June. I plan on covering at least one wall with a
>> whiteboard. If I use a paint solution then 3 walls (one floor to
>> ceiling) would probably be covered in each office. I'm wondering the
>> pros and cons of each solution. (ease of erasing/ghosting, size,
>> price, install/prep work, multi-use as a projection surface, etc)
>>
>> I checked internet prices for a 6' high by 12' whiteboard and it would
>> run me close to a thousand + tax for each. (and it is 3 panels so I'm
>> not sure how seamless it would appear)
>>
>> Ideapaint seems to be significantly more expensive then Rustoleum so
>> anyone with experience with either one please let me know your
>> experience.
>>
>> Thanks for your help.
>>
>> Sincerely,
>> John Scheine