We've been using a Sonos system after repeatedly having drop outs from a
hifi system hooked up to Apple TV.

The Sonos has been great for two reasons: anyone in our space can download
the app to control it from their phones or laptops which means that the
playlist is shared with everyone and gives anyone the ability to change it
whenever they want. And secondly, the device lets you sign in to many
compatible streaming music services (Rdio, Spotify, Pandora, Songza, etc)
and this has given everyone in the space the ability to get access to
multiple song libraries.

George

http://loganshare.com